Thursday

New Collection: For your eyes only



NEW COLLECTION

Scary Stories and Happy Endings

if you're afraid of the dark, this is not a post for you. 

it's got a happy ending though. 

THIS ANECDOTE IS ONLY FOR THE BRAVE


I wake up in the middle of the night. Sweating, in panic. Did I miss an appointment? Have I over-slept? Forgotten anything? No. I don't think so. I realise that the horrid feeling in the pit of my stomach is because I feel watched. Very, very watched, like that lady does in Alfred Hitchcock's (I feel so awkward writing his name. He MUST have been made fun of in school) film Psycho. Seeing as she eventually dies, I quickly start to freak out. 
My heart rate increases and suddenly I see it. In the corner of my room in the dark. I am not alone. (tune into Michael Jackson's "You are not alone I am here with you" but the scary version). 

I gasp for air take charge and sit up in my bed. This is when I realise what's going on. Yes, I'm being watched. Watched by my new collection "For Your Eyes Only". It's a very sweet doll-like collection. I feel totally foolish, but I still wanted to share this odd story with you, because we're friends, and that's what friends do.  


I promise, last and first scary story.