Wednesday

BIKER FUN AND FRONT ROW WITH ROSSY DE PALMA


Giggles with Rossy!

Good company and a great show with Maya Hansen SS15



Yesterday I could be found front row of Maya Hansesn's show (featuring my jewellery for the collaboration) during Madrid Fashion Week, where I was lucky enough to sit next to actress and muse of Jean-Paul Gaultier, the one and only Rossy de Palma, and yes ,  it was very real, fun and better than I had ever dared imagine. 
Rossy’s energy and charisma is undeniably contagious. Her strong character becomes more loveable as you see her down to earth attitude towards life, and her fabulous outfit. Continuously encouraging Maya and I by smiling, laughing and clapping vivaciously - she was the perfect front row buddy. It was like we’d been best friends forever, telling me she already follows me on social media (still can't believe it! :) ),  discussing jewelry (she liked my helmet earrings!) and giggling throughout the exciting show. Other notable front row fashionistas present front and centre, were Bibiana Fernandez (Bibi Andersen) who was as CHARMING as one can be, and the beauuutiful TV presenter, Adriana Abenia.
I also had the pleasure of doing a few interviews for television and magazines, as well as by blogger Mayte de la Iglesia, with the new "Because I am worth it" L’Oreal video. It was a fantastic night eventful enough to last me for a very long time, maybe even a lifetime.

Bellow you can find sneaky pictures from my night, but stay in tune for my next post about my designs on the catwalk!

I was wearing a black lace dress by American Apparel and Chanel shoes. My earrings ( the helmet earrings) are featured in the Fashion Show and they are available online in the web )

………………………………….

Ayer tuve la suerte de sentarme en primera fila en el desfile de Maya Hansen y ver mis joyas desfilar una vez más por la pasarela Mercedes Benz Madrid Fashion Week, y en la más divertida compañía, me sente junto a la increíble actriz y musa de Jean -Paul Gaultier , la única e inigualable Rossy de Palma!

Rossy tiene una energía y un carisma especial, un fuerte carácter y una actitud real y natural hacia la vida.  Fue la perfecta compañera de front row. Estuvo continuamente apoyando a  Maya y a mi en le desfile, con una sonrisa  y aplaudiendo con vitalidad - Incluso me llego a decir que ya me seguía en redes sociales ,y que le encantaban los pendientes de casco que llevaba para el desfileGracias Rossy !  

Por el lado derecho mis otros compañeros de primera fila fueron Bibiana Fernández ( Bibi Andersen ) que es lo más encantadora del mundo y que desde aquí le doy las gracias por la foto que me ha dedicado en su instagram (@thedevilisawoman) y la presentadora de televisión y guapísima Adriana Abenia.

También tuve el placer de hacer algunas entrevistas para la televisión y revistas , así como el reto para la  blogger Mayte de la Iglesia, con sus vídeos para  L' Oreal. 

Os dejo algunas fotos pero en el próximo post os enseñaré más del desfile y de backstage. 
Llevaba un vestido de encaje de American Apparel, botines de Chanel y los pendientes casco que fueron una de las piezas exhibidas en el desfile y que ya están a la venta en la web.