Saturday

ART TRIP TO MIAMI



WITH MODEL AND STAR BLOGGER
JENNY LOPEZ

Just arrived back home from
 a lovely vacation trip to Miami!

 I began my trip by meeting up with my friend Jenny. Jenny is a model turned star blogger. 
She collaborates with Vogue Mexico
and she has been named as one of the 
Miami Design District ambassadors.

We went visiting the Pérez Art Museum in Miami (PAMM)
 and had lunch over there.

After we finished the Pérez Art Museum, we went to Wynwood, 
a neighborhood in Miami full of galleries, concept stores and street art. 
 A lot of the sides of houses in Wynwood have street art
 and graffiti murals on them. I really loved the energy and art vibe of this area!
Wynwood Walls feature some of the worlds most renowned street artists.



 Jenny is such a fan of  my collection "For your eyes only"


She is wearing The Twiggy eye necklace 



Thanks Jenny for the best time!